Re: [ST] Winter Gloves (UK)

Hi,

At 17:33 23/10/2003, you wrote:
>>Heard that Hein Geirike's Panthon Lobster gloves were very good.
>>Any other suggestions?
>
>Winter gloves are a thing of the past. Two words for you: Heated Grips.

My '00 ST came with them prefitted, and I agree completely.  In fact the
problem I have with my winter gloves and the heated grips is that the heat
doesn't get through them.  The backs of my fingers end up very slightly
cold, and the palms only very slightly warm.  With my 5 year-old tatty
leather gloves, my hands are actually a lot warmer (if a bit damper in the
wet) than with my winter gloves with the heated grips on!

Couldn't live without them now.  Best gadget for all-year-round biking ever.

Andrew