[ST] Easy way to download the archives?

Hey everyone,

I've been browsing through the past email archives, and have finally
decided that clicking each day's worth of email one at a time is
rediculous.  Don't get me wrong, the info in it is incredible, I'm just
going through pains getting to it.

I would like to do a batch download (using FTP) to pull all of them into a
single file; then I'll write some scripts to filter and organize them so
that they are easier to read and search.

Anyone know if there's a way to FTP into the archive host and do an 'mget'?

Thanks,
  - Dave

http://mail2web.com/ .