[ST] Shock research

OK, now that I'm employeed I can start looking for replacement options on
the rear shock.  I now see that Hagon makes a shock for the Sprint ST, can
anyone give an educated opinion on these?  Quality, cheap, shite?  Some on
t595 have said they were cheap, but one was really, really down on it as
crap.  So I'm looking for more opinions either way.  I don't relish the
thought of buying an Ohlins or Penske.  I'd rather not spend quite THAT
much.  Then there's always rebuilding.  I can say for certain that Race Tech
won't rebuild the stock unit, it's sealed so drilling is involved.  I
understand LE does ST1100 shocks, which are sealed too, so there's always a
chance there too.  Ah, so many choices, not enough information.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen