[ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #1314

Hi all

There were a few postings a little while ago on the virtues of the Powermax
vs. PipeLine underseat exhausts and someone asked for information on how to
contact PowerLine but no response was forthcoming.  I'd like to request
that information again.
I've always sung the praises of Baxter Cycle - heck I bought my bike and
tons of accessories from them - and would like to second James'
recommendation.  This is especially true if you have a classic British
bike.  One slight correction, however - Kevin has been there forever and
knows the inventory better than anyone, but Randy Baxter (also a great guy)
is the owner.

Paul.