OT reply(Re: [ST] Most disgusting thing EVER)

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 11:42:39AM -0800, Marc Danziger wrote:
> The whole way home, my head and back itched. I was convinced I was covered
> with crawling baby roaches. Then when we got home, Grace squirmed out of
> her Stich in the driveway, equally convinced...

Heh, nasty.  That reminds me of a completely OffTopic story from
freshman year at college.  Our dorm room shared a bathroom suite with a
room on one side of us and a balcony with the room on the other side of
us (and everyone left these doors unlocked so you could pretty much
travel the length of the building without going in the main hall).
Anyway, one night 4 or 5 of us are watching TV.  Kevin (balcony
neighbor) heads off to bed.  All of a sudden, about 20 mins later we
hear this primal scream, thudding noises, then the door flies open and
he runs out onto the balcony in his boxers, clutching and swiping at
himself, as the rest of us look on.

Seems a roach crawled across his chest and up onto his neck as he was
just falling off to sleep.  He spent the next 45 minutes or so scrubbing
himself clean in the shower, but still couldn't go back to sleep for a
few hours.

Laters,
Brian
- --