Re: [ST] Suspension settings

I stand corrected (thought I would!). Apparently (I'm told from T595
messageboard) on 02> models the recommended settings is 12 *clicks*, so
either Triumph doubled the recommended preload (and forgot to tell us
pre-O2ers), changed the spring, or made a click equal a turn.
Just when I thought everything was clicking in to place, my confusion takes
a turn for the worse!
Barry
01 BRG ST