[ST] Handle bar question...

Hello all,

I currently ride a Tiger and a new 'Wing and have been lusting after an ST
for sometime.  This past weekend my dealer let me spend the day on one and I
loved it with the exception that my hands would fall asleep within 20 miles.
I've had a short ride on a Genmar riser-equipped ST and it didn't seem to
make any difference, but then I didn't ride it for 150+miles either.  I seem
to need to sit up higher (I'm 5 foot 10 inches) but don't want to end up
above the large Triumph windscreen.

I'd like to hear comments and advice from anyone who has been in the same
situation.  If either Genmar or Heli-bar risers have helped, please let me
know.  I love the bike, as does my co-rider/girlfriend, but right now
there's now way I could ride it for any length of time.

Thanks,

Lance Renshaw
'99 turbo Tiger
'01 Gold Wingebago