[ST] Handlebars pt. 2...

I have ridden RSs with and without the Genmar risers and didn't notice any
difference, but I was more comfortable on the RS as the bars are about an
inch forward of where the ST's are, which put some of my upper body weight
on the tank rather than thru my hands onto the bars.

I've also thought about adapting the Daytona's bars to the ST if that can be
done...that way I could swivel the bars to suit my hands, and could offset
them forward and back until I found the right position.

Lance R.
(REALLY wanting that ST!)