Re: [ST] Here's a poser

Wonderful.  Nancy told me that you guys have
great dealer support up your way.  We've got struggles
with that here in central PA.  I'm about 50 miles from
a reputable dealer.  I suppose that's reasonable, but
we had a dealer about 10 miles from my home who gave
up the marque for Harley.   They would not even
change a tire for me before the trip.  Sheesh.

Had a great weekend.     Hope you did also.

Andy