Re: [ST] Temperatures

> I'm beginning to sense an undercurrent of concern over the
> temperatures mentioned in this thread.  Let's look at that.

I wouldn't be overly concerned, except for the clear loss of power and much
louder engine at 214 F.

I've been thinking of having a wider, shorter and thicker radiator made. I'd
install it lower and farther from the engine to promote cleaner air flow.
Alternatively, I was thinking of gong to a dual, side-mount setup like the
VTR, although I wouldn't mount them parallel to the air stream.