Re: [ST] this thread's got legs

Don't be surprized.  My former dealer told me " we cut the cord with
Triumph."  They made it clear they would in no way have anything to do
with Triumph's.  As a note of interest they also sell Aprilla, Kawaski
and Yamaha.  Not too long ago they had Ducati and BMW both of which they
sold to another dealer.  there mechanics have also turned over at a good
rate leaving to go to another dealer 30 miles away.

Rick
00 Sprint