Re: [ST] Used ST or RS

I've owned both, and unfortunately my 02 St is no
longer with me, but I can say the RS is a better bike
for me.  It is a touch lighter, quicker steering,
shorter wheelbase, more unique, and higher ground
clearance.

Great engine no matter what bike u pick, but the RS
just feels more nimble and quicker, which is more in
tune with my hunt for the twisties. :p

As for wind protection, either way I like my helmet
out in the clean air, so no worries, haven't done a
winter with the RS, but I figure nothing that heated
grips can't solve.  Yes the St is very very easy to do
rear tire swap as long as u have 46mm socket and
breaker bar :p, btu I can live with the double sided
swing-arm....weighs less nd is more rigid.

Good luck, can't go wrong with either bike.

Bryce