Re: [ST] Closing Triumph Dealers

>When was the last time you walked into a Honda dealer and they
>only carried sportbikes, no cruisers, no tourers, no ATV's, etc?
>
>Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

Actually, I had a surreal experience just last weekend along these lines.
Local Yamaha dealership, in Tulsa was MOST helpful in resolving an Arai
helmet problem I was having "on the road".  Kudos to them for their
efforts/resolution.  BUT, standing around the (very large) showroom I
noticed something strange............... lots of ATVs, dirtbikes and
cruisers, hmmmmmm, but not a single sportbike!!  No R1's no R6's!  I've seen
this out in the hinterlands, only ORV but that is usually in Bohunk AR.
Tulsa is a relatively big town, but no Sporty bikes at all.  They did do a
great job helping me, even tho' I was on a Triumph, I think they thought I
was from Europe, what with my fake Aussie accent and all.  :))

Gud'ay mate,

duncan
dallas
down under, tejas