RE: [ST] Used ST or RS

Hey Craig,

I've been commuting on my ST for three months shy of a year and most of the 19,000 miles I have on it are from my 60+ mile round trip. It is the perfect commuting machine for me. Heated grips, hard bags, and a heated vest make it a year-round deal for me.

There has been the odd thing here as far as warranty work, but it is a very reliable bike. If you're going to be commuting a good distance, I'd lean toward the ST, and go for the top case or the hard bags. You can't beat 'em for cargo on this type of bike.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA