[ST] multistrada

      >>> I have to admit a sad attraction to the Multistrada <<<

         I went ga-ga over the multi-strada when I saw the mock-up at
the show last winter and read Mark Hoyers ride report a couple months
ago.  After Laguna, I was at MotoItaliano in Santa Cruz and had a
chance to ride their demo for a couple hours through the hills up
above Soquel.  Big disappointment!... very noisy engine and the
vibration put my hands to sleep in no time.  Worst aggravation was
the seat!... even worse than the BMW I spent two-and-a-half weeks on
in Spain this Spring.  I'm convinced that the seats are sourced from
the same woodcarver who supplies KTM, which tuffend my butt years ago
I loved the handling but could never live with the motor or the ride.

                                       Cheers;

                                          doggydoo   - - - o&\o