Re: [ST] Strange effect at top speed

>  I was in 5th, I believe.  I
> know what the rev limiter is supposed to feel like at sane speeds, as I've
> hit it a number of times in various gears, but this thing happening at top
> speed is strange.  No ill effects, just like something said "back off 10
mph
> or 1,000 rpms").

What does the rev limiter feel like when you hit it?  I may have sampled it
last weekend when I passed a couple of Harleys.  I was at about 6000' in the
Sierras and down shifted to make quick work of the slower ones travelling
uphill.  Half way through the pass, my ignition sputtered until I rolled off
the throttle.  It didn't happen again all day.  Strange...

George Cope
Roseville, CA
'99 ST Midnight