[ST] RE: A New Bike Adventure

Quick update. . . .

Richard had a call on his voicemail this morning and
the service manager who worked on the bike Sunday,
without prompting, had already called Triumph about
replacing the back part of my pannier under warranty.
I don't have to get on my soapbox about it. . . .

My Vanson leathers look like they are none the worse
for wear.  I believe getting to the bathroom quickly
and using very wet paper towels to clean the gas
residue elped.  It was also hot enough for them to
thoroughly dry before putting them back on later.
I'll give them a good cleaning and conditioning this
weekend before we leave.  They need the lovebugs
cleaned off them anyway . . . . .

Lisa