[ST] Cycle Pocket<- all-encompassing bike cover. Opinions?

http://www.shelterking.com/car-cycle-bag.html

Being that I store my bike outside I got thinking of
the coming winter and how it wreaks havoc on my bike.
A buddy of mine sent me the link above.  I like the
idea of total protection around my entire bike and
being totally waterproof, not water-resistant or
waterproof for one season, then needs to be retreated
or leaks, but have a concern or two:

- -This stuff is make of 18 mil rip-stop poly.
 a) possibly tough on rubbing the paint in the wind
 b) Does not allow moisture to escape the enclosure
causing rust

- -Seems like this would create a bigger sail than a
regular bike cover.
 a)easier to blow my bike over in heavy winds?

- -I can get one for $75.
 a) has anyone tried one?  Been pleased?  Worth the $?

Thanks,

Bryce