[ST] Re: Metal Fuel fittings

Sorry...didn't mean to be confusing. Team Triumph sells them as a kit, not
the 10 piece minimums that they have to buy in from Colder Products. I would
buy the Team Triumph parts if it wasn't for the fact that my dealer is
ordering the requisite 10 piece mins. Both the male and female fittings have
a built in shut-off valve in addition to the viton O-rings for the fuel.
JohnnyO
'01 Sapphire Blue ST
Mesa, AZ

9/9/03 22:13