RE: [ST] BT 020's and a Little Dragon Blog

>I then usually go into the sit straight up, left hand on the
>hip, "I'm just cruisin' enjoying the scenery mode" so they don't think I'm
>some kind of screwball.
>
>James '02 ST

Bwwaaaaahaaahaaaha!!!!   YOU do that too?  I thought I was the only one.  My
ride to work in the mornings here in Dallas is across the top on Forest
Lane, I don't even bother with I-635 as it is a death trap in the dark in
morning rush hour.  But Forest is three lanes wide and flows well.  At every
light I shoot off up to about 50-55 (everyone drives this speed), but I get
there in about 2-3 seconds, then "do the left hand on the hip thing".
Ha-ha, the group of cars usually catch up at the next stoplight.  So, no,
I'm not getting there any faster than them, I'm just having a hell of a lot
more FUN!  :))

duncan
dallas
Tejas