[ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #1219

James said;

>That's one of my favorite things to do, also from a dead stop........

James when you mentioned your freeway on-ramp drag race, it brought a SEG to
my face.  I constantly get to do the same thing here.  In LA, a large
portion of the freeway on-ramps are metered with a stop light.  So, when all
these cars go rushing by when my light turns green, I know it surprises them
when I show up in the lane next to them, because the last time they got a
glimpse of me, I was sitting on the onramp motionless.  Then, just like you,
I get into my "casual rider" pose to let them see what I'm riding and to let
them know that I'm not a raving maniac on two wheels.

(Of course, Sapphire Blue in the bright sun is the BEST looking color....he
says while standing by for the expected "best color" thread.)

Rich Marcus
'01 Sapphire Blue ST
Los Angeles, CA