Re: [ST] Why not just replace the plastic ones? Aren't they about $8.00 each

A buddy of mine while on an east coast trip from NY
down to deal's Gap etc. etc. broke one 1/2 way down.
He called his dealer in NY and they called
around....eventually my buddy nursed his ST (was
filling up every couple of miles due to leakage) to an
agreed upon location where a local(ish) triumph dealer
was there to trailer him to the dealership.  The local
dealer didn't have the fittings, but they cannibalized
the fittings from a brand new Daytona sitting on the
floor.  Wish I could remember the dealership so I
could say how cool they were.

Bryce