Re: [ST] Why not just replace the plastic ones? Aren't they about $8.00 each

Jeeze Denis, chill out - I didn't know this was supposed to be a "group
read."   Maybe the guy hasn't been following the thread.  Which, by the
way, if you have been, you might have noticed that Jean "Chase Dawg"
Doublet reported having a leak caused by the metal replacement fittings
cutting into the fuel line.
Craig