[ST] Front Tire Cupping

Seems I'm full of questions these days. Here is today's query...

I've noticed a little noise and slight vibration in the bars when turning to the left. It's a relatively recent change. I've confirmed nothing is rubbing. After a bit of Googling, I'm guessing my front tire is cupped (6500+ miles, BT-020). Doesn't happen to the right (not yet anyway), but the theory is that we wear out the left side of tires faster than the right because left turns are larger radius (more distance) than right ones (in the US).

Question: There seems to be plenty of tread life left on the front, so how big an issue traction/safety-wise is cupping? Ride it till the tread is shot? Replace it ASAP? Somewhere in the middle?

Garry