RE: [ST] Trip Summary - Deadwood

I have heard of citizens calling a police officer and issuing a ticket - it
can be contested in court.  My mother (years back...) had this happen to
her.  This may even vary from state to state.  She was living in NJ.

Matt
'01 BRG Sprint ST

<snip>

If he wasn't a ranger, could he have called a ranger to have me arrested
and/or ticketed based on his word?    It seems to me here that if he wasn't
a ranger, then there doesn't seem to be solid ground to have someone
arrested on somebody else's word (except for citizen's arrest I guess, but I

don't know if you can issue a citizen's arrest for speeding)?

Chris

<snip>