Re: Subject: [ST] No Triumph Tank Bags......

> I had the Triumph tank bag for my ST and didn't really care for it.  I
> wanted something smaller so I bought a Marsee tank bag.  Now I'm having
> a little trouble figuring out a way to secure the bag under the seat.  I
> would live to have the brackets that came with the Triumph bag
> but.....  Does anybody use a "non" Triumph bag?  If so how do you secure
> it?

George,

I have a Marsee bag on my bike.  The seat straps I have looped behind
the seat catch (under the seat near the tank).
I leave the straps under the seat when I'm not using the bag and
pop the seat and bring straps out to connect to the bag when I need them.
The front straps I have looped around the steering column.  Not "u", but
looped.  That way the strap stays in place even when there is no bag
on the bike.

Kevin Liske
Adapt and Overcome

   "The West won the world not by the superiority
    of its ideas or values or religion but rather by
    its superiority in applying organized violence.
    Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners
    never do."