RE: [ST] No Triumph Tank Bags......

Good idea but I pack my tent, sleeping bag, and a few other miscellaneous
things on the pillion.  That helps keep the center of gravity lower than if
I tied them onto the luggage rack (that's where I put my rain suit).  And
not to be a smarta$$ but it would be kinda hard to read a map that's behind me.

George
'02 Sapphire Blue ST
'98 Shadow ACE 1100
'95 FZR1000