[ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #1232

Re: Metal fuel-line bits.

OK, so I'm a little late with this, but I was overseas for 10 days, but I
went to my local Triumph dealer to ask for the metal fittings from the
Daytona.  He said that they're all plastic and no different from the ST,
Speed Triple etc.  I got down on my knees and looked up the skirt of 2
Daytonas he had on the floor and, though the view wasn't complete (as it
usually is with this situation) they certainly looked plastic to me.  Does
anyone have definite information?

By the way, when I was in London on Saturday, I attended the Ace Cafe
Reunion - an absolute blast.

Paul.