Re: Re: [ST] Sprint 955 vs Daytona 955

> http://www.triumphnet.com/st/faq/difference/strs.html

Interesting read as I know Tim and the RAT pack his shop sponsors. Made me glad I bought an RS and swapped out the front sprocket :-)

My question about the differences between the current Daytona motor and the ST/RS motor was more along the lines of an updated ST.

So what do you think an ST with the Daytona motor and suspension would be like? Seems to me Triumph could provide such a bike with little effort.

Garry