Re: [ST] pix of 04 Sprint ST

In a previous email, David W. Funk stated:
> I like the look of the Sprint ST and it is ok with me if they don't change it.
> I think it means that the older ST keep there value better.
> While I would like to see a major upgrade of the ST, I see no real value in a
> cosmetic change.

Arrrr. But did ye be noticing that the scurvy dogs only show our fair
beasts from the right side in their pictures? What they be hiding? Are
they afeared they be keel hauled for changing the other side? Aye, they
be cowardly bilge rats.

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/
http://www.yarr.org.uk/

- --