Re: [ST] Anyone use Autocom?

I've got the Pro series, and so far so good, though I've only been using it
for listening to music, or talking on the cell phone, which is seriously
cool..  My bud has just ordered one for his Tiger, and we should soon have
bike to bike comms up and running.

The sound quality is a good as can be expected, but the VOX is very
responsive, way better than my Chatterbox.

Anothe nice thing is that it works with any major walkie-talkie, so you can
use existing handsets if you  already have them.  Just make sure you grab
the $70 cable to hook up to the handset.

- --Joel