Re: [ST] Anyone use Autocom?

I have an older Eurocom which I use exclusively for my Valentine 1.. have
to hear it go off!  I probably could run tunes into it but I use custom ear
molds for music while traveling. It works fine  has been dependable and
rugged, I've had it on 3 bikes now. Autocom's really are the best intercom
system out there.. just ask all of those who've the tried others.

Erik