[ST] Back from the Mountains

Hi folks,

To the surprise of many, to the disappointment of a few, I made it back
tonite all safe and sound from the TSRA Western Rallye, Red River N.M.

and ohhhhh, what a strange trip it's been.  Good roads (there anyway) good
folks, and a bag full of new stories to tell.  I heard the BEST low speed/no
speed MC accident story of all time.  The entire trip was worth just hearing
this one story!!  TOO FUNNY.  And got to ride with some absoultely fabeluous
riders................ but more on all that at a later time.

The only pertinent info I can relay at this point is the return trip.......
647.6 miles, 11hrs 24 mins, that works out to a 56.8mph average with all
stops (lunch, gas, butt breaks included).  Not record speed, but not too
bad.  Threw a leg over the Triumph at 8:34am this morning at the Golden
Eagle Lodge and turned the key off in my garage at 7:58pm.

Man there is a lot of country between there and here.

Pics will follow shortly, as will some trip reports,

My lips are chapped, my eyes are swollen, my butt is sore, man I need
another beer.

duncan
dallas

"I hate quotations"  :)