[ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #1243

RE:  Anyone use Autocom?

Eric,
I've switched to Autocom and so far I'm glad.  My friend and I tried two
different models of Chatterbox which worked OK up to about 40mph but we'd
lose each other after that.  Also, music reproduction was dreadful!  The
quality of Autocom (I have the Pro-7) is far superior.  It is expensive
stuff, especially when you add in separate cables for MP3 player,
Radar/Laser detector, phone (to receive calls, pull over and speak without
removing gloves and Helmet etc.) all at 60- 70 USD apiece but worth it.  If
I'd gone with Autocom to begin with, I'd have saved the wasted money on the
2 Chatterboxes.

Paul.