TSRA memebership(was Re: [ST] Back from the rallye...)

<<
Well, a good start is to go here..........................

http://www.tsra.cc/dawgs/index.html

and click on "membership"

Just a minor correction, send the form to TSRA c/o Steven Kohlscheen, 11
Windstone Ct, O'Fallon, MO, 63366

<<
and, yeah, I know the site hasn't been updated in a long while.  But that's
YOUR fault  :))  If we have solid membership we have solid leadership.
Blake and Kohlscheen are a bit flakey, and add to that lack of support and
their fragile egos are bent beyond repair.  So help save the sanity (or
what's left of it) of our poor Blake and Stephen, and most recently,
Danny-boy.  Join the TSRA, and you will not regret it.

Yes a correction and update of the TSRA site are in the works.  A more
correct description of the delay, not quite an excuse, is that both Blake
and I have been unemployeed for most of the year, so life is alittle
distracting.  The club is still sound, and looking for rallye co-ordinators
for next year(EASTERN FOLKS, hint, hint)  Blake sez the site updates are
almost ready to be put up.  Any assistance offers should go direct to Blake.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen