[ST] Helmets

John:

I'd _strongly_ suggest that you stay away from the current Simpson and Bell
helmets; you don't see a lot of racers wearing them, and MCN (who I
generally trust) hammered them in their helmet tests.

The key factor in helmets is fit and quality; find the brand whose shape
fits you and buy the highest quality within that brand that your budget
allows. I'm an AGV and Shoei head; Grace is an Arai head. HJC, Shark, and
Bieffe all have decent reputations.

Marc D

Sore-Butt Dawg