TSRA??? (was)Re: [ST] Back from the rallye...

OK, now THAT is truly funny.  I did not even notice/check the website addy.
Quite good Barry.  Nice catch Lawler.  Good thing I was sitting away from my
keyboard, as the Dr. Pepper coming out my nose only ruined a few sales
orders.

And you are Right, the site is VERY out of date.  But I have it on good
authority that updates are forthcoming.  The TSRA itself is in quite good
shape, we just want mo' members.  You don't have to attend Mass every week,
just get together for a ride a couple times a year.  :]]

Here in Tejas, (when we are not shooting our rifles <g>) we try and get
together for some local rides, there are about 10-12 of us from Houston,
Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, etc......  We have also have an annual
tradition of getting together in Dallas for the Motorcycle Show.  We have a
great dinner together and go check out the new bikes and M/C goodies.  And
most ride in, barring cold rain.....

Clubbing ain't for everyone, but we are a pretty loosely bound group.  Heck
I ride 90% of my miles alone, I like it that way.  But it's nice to have the
group a few times a year.

duncan
dallas
loco dawg