Re: [ST] Better Helmet

<<
Is the Roof available stateside yet?  Sure would like to try one of those
on, where did you get yours Lapoint?

That's going to be my next helmet, a Roof Diversion.  As much as I'd like
you all to buy from TrickTape(100% sponser of my favorite online forum
CycleForums.com*shameless plug*) you might try contacting vendors in England
who sell them.  Even with shipping you might get a better price out of them,
not a whole lot better, but better.

As for the original topic, helmets have come a LONG way since the Bell M4,
and Simpson were considered top of the line.  Bieffe is the same as Bell
now, same company.  I would also endorse products from HJC, KBC, Nolan,
Suomy, and Shoei.  I can't bring myself to recomment Arai helmets anymore,
for economic/political reasons.

Steven Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
AMA life member #548538
HSTA # 9351
TSRA member "Dirty Dawg" sec/treas
SprintST, Touring Community Forum Leader, CycleForums.com