Re: [ST] Better Helmet

I've got the Nolan N100 from a couple of years ago.

It takes two hands to open, the new one takes one, but so far it seems like
a great helmet.

A little noisy, but it's got good ventilation, and it's not too heavy.

It's got two deflectors you can pop on and off the helmet.  One to keep the
fogging under control and one to keep the wind from below under control.

It's pretty cheap too, I see them for under $200.

- -Rich