Re: [ST] Clubbin'

On Thursday, September 25, 2003, 12:19:23 PM, ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On a serious note, how do we get more involved with RAT
> from a TSRA standpoint?  My membership has lapsed and even
> when I was current, I never got a single event
> notification until months after it happened.

Back when I lived in close proximity to a dealer, I ended up
letting my RAT membership lapse for the same reason: no
notification of events (heck, almost no events, even). I saw
no point in continuing to pay for it when I got nothing in
return.  I moved 18 months ago, so I'm no longer near a
dealer, but I believe my nearest dealer has a RAT club;
whether or not notification is given is unknown to me. Being
over 100 miles would make attending events difficult, so
there isn't much point in joining again now.

- -Keith
'00 RS