[ST] RE: st-digest V2004 #117

>Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:46:11 -0800
>From: "Rick & Joyce" <rnjwes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [ST] RE: st-digest V2004 #115
>
>Hey Kevin,
>Red's a prettty popular color around here so I don't know who you saw this
morning but welcome to the Rose City!  If you get out on the >west side be
sure to drop in at our dealer, Cascade Moto Classics on Farmington Rd in
Beaverton.
>- --
>Rick in Oregon
>'01 Sprint ST
>

> I am currently in Portland in business and I have the pleasure of
seeing
> a red ST on MLK at about 8:15 this morning (red with hard bags and a
> nice Union Flag on the side panels).  Anybody on the list ??
>
> I live in MA and a bunch of us got out last weekend for the first
time
> (for me and many of us) this year.  I was soooooooooooo good to get
out.

> Cheers,
>
> Kevin
>
> __________________
> Kevin D.
> Framingham, MA
> '02 BRG ST - DB's

I am back in Portland and as I walk out the Red Cross here in Portland lo
and behold there is the same (I think) bike outside...or maybe it was a
different one.  This one has some sort of cover or something over the seat -
it almost reminded me of a cover I saw someone use years ago that basically
rested on your lap and legs - pretty sure it wasn't that though.  Nice to
see an ST though...

I have already been to Cascade Moto quite a few times - very very nice
people (I must admit to having bought a few things from there over the past
6 months...). Isn't the RAT pack there having their monthly meeting this
Saturday - I am here for the weekend so I was thinking of dropping in if
that is OK..

Cheers,

Kevin