[ST] Noisy trunk

My Triumph hard case had been making a lot of noise lately, and
inspecting it I see that it had eaten all 6 of the little bumpers
that are supposed to keep it in place. I already had them replaced
once under warranty, and you can't buy just the bumpers, you have to
buy the whole bottom case which would be too expensive if it's coming
out of my pocket book.

Instead I took a piece of 5mm neoprene that I had lying around, cut
it to the shape of the rack, and mounted the trunk.

Case solved!
- --
Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned