Re: [ST] RS shock dimension?

- --------------060507090105070107040105

My '02 RS is not harsh.  In fact, with the recommended settings, it's
down right plush, along the lines of a Cadillac STS.  I had lots of
brake dive and some wallow.  With RaceTech 1.0 fork springs and the rear
preload at max, it is good to adequate,  and the front is quite nice.
If I add a passenger to the rear, it wallows again.

I am 6'-2", 225 pounds with a 34" inseam.  I have ST handle bars so I
have a bit more rear weight bias.

Bryce wrote:

>I think most people will agree that the ST/RS are very
>harsh in the front end over rough pavement.  Most
>people are trying to correct this with the Racetech
>emulators and getting the correct spring height for
>their larger than average weighing American builds.
>

>Bryce

- --
John Albright
'02 RS
Chattanooga
C-RATs

- --------------060507090105070107040105

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<title></title>
My '02 RS is not harsh.&nbsp; In fact, with the recommended settings, it's
down right plush, along the lines of a Cadillac STS.&nbsp; I had lots of
brake dive and some wallow.&nbsp; With RaceTech 1.0 fork springs and the
rear preload at max, it is good to adequate,&nbsp; and the front is quite
nice.&nbsp; If I add a passenger to the rear, it wallows again.&nbsp; <br>
I am 6'-2", 225 pounds with a 34" inseam.&nbsp; I have ST handle bars so I
have a bit more rear weight bias.<br>
Bryce wrote:<br>
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">I think most people will agree that the ST/RS are very
harsh in the front end over rough pavement.  Most
people are trying to correct this with the Racetech
emulators and getting the correct spring height for
their larger than average weighing American builds.

Bryce

  </pre>
  <pre wrap="">
  </pre>