RE: [ST] RS shock dimension?

Agreed. Mine was always perfect for the roads in New England. Soft where it
needed to be, and I would run the preload up for a track day. However, my
upgrade to Race Tech Gold Valve Emulators and springs with 8wt fork oil was
done because of overall mileage and wear. The forks just weren't what they
used to be. Same goes for the rear shock. Many riders change theirs long
before I did (42,000 miles.)

Me, I'm 5'10", 200 lbs, 32" inseam. Stock bars, and a perfectly comfortable
bike FOR ME.

Ken M.
'00 RS