[ST] Back to Skool

So Grace went to Superbike School yesterday (she can tell you all about it
herself later). I tagged along as a cheering section, but brought Eutrope
and my leathers 'just in case'; thinking they might have some room in one
of the sections.

No such luck, so I was relegated to a day in the lawn chair with some books
(as well as running around getting stuff done for Grace). I did get to hang
out with ex-AMA Pro racer Jimmy Felice's dad and son - the  young teenage
son (Jeremy, I think) is starting his roadracing career (after racing
flattrack as an Expert) next weekend at Willow, racing a 600. Great
folks...

The day ended well, with some good lessons learned by all of us.

My lessons: 1) stop trying to ride Grace's bike when she's on it; 2) stop
trying to ride Grace's bike when she's on it; 3) the plug on a MZ _can_ be
changed with the gastank still on it; 4) having faith in someone is really
damn hard sometimes but incredibly rewarding; 5) stop trying to ride
Grace's bike when she's on it;.

Grace will recount her own lessons...let's just say that we are in the
market for some MZ parts...

Marc