[ST] Searchable Mailing List

Alrighty, here we go.  I'm going to vounteer to do something else that's
going to end up being alot more work than I expect, but I expect that...

After watching the list for a while now, I've noticed many people
complaining, commenting, etc, on how there is no archive to search the old
mail messages.  I, being a part time programmer, fell time infant chaser (I
have a 10 month old) thought it's about time I give it a try.  What the
heck, I have a web site I could post it on
(http://triumph.thespellmans.com), I have some knowledge about somethings I
could use on this computer thing, and I've kept too many messages about
wrench sizes on that I ended up loosing in hard drive formats anyway.

So to you, my Triumph riding peers, I pose 2 questions:
1)  Is it worth it to try?  (If I build it, will you come)
2)  What would you like to see in the app, other than an ability to search
and maybe some pictures of Triumphs.

Please feel free to ping me on or off list.

- -Spellmn
- -2k ST in Sapphire Blue
- -Scenic Mystic, CT