From: David Earl
Subject: [ST] MATTER OF DEGREES

So Bryce, or anyone else.  Does the fitment, or end treatment, or anything
else differentiate the SSSA from the RS Swingarm?  I've been fighting a rear
height problem and I'm currently contemplating a $1200 Penske or raising the
forks in the trees, neither of which I really want to do.  If it fits,
ordering a cheaper RS Ohlins would be great, if it would solve my rear
height issue as well.  Then again, re-springing might do the same thing, as
I've still got the OEM unit on.
TIA,

David
'99ST