Re: [ST] MATTER OF DEGREES

>I've been fighting a rear height problem and I'm currently
>contemplating a $1200 Penske or raising the forks in the trees,
>neither of which I really want to do.  If it fits, ordering a
>cheaper RS Ohlins would be great, if it would solve my rear height
>issue as well.  Then again, re-springing might do the same thing, as
>I've still got the OEM unit on.
>TIA,
>
>David
>'99ST

I'm not sure if you want it higher or lower, but you do realize that
the SSSA has an eccentric adjustor that affects the ride height,
right? Many of us have found that if it is adjusted in the wrong
portion of the revolution, ground clearance becomes a serious
problem. You might check that out before spending a bunch on a new
shock.

Then again your '99 shock might be as crapped out as mine.
- --
Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned