RE: [ST] Searchable Mailing List

Hey don't worry about backing out of your generous offer.  I prefer to ask
the same questions that have been asked over and over again.  It is a proud
tradition, it gives everyone a much appreciated chance at mockery and
exposition.

Down here in Florida we don't seem to have roads which well up from ice,
just potholes and curves covered in sand.  Recently I was drenched by a huge
agricultural sprinkler, I saw it pretty much fill the bed of a F-150 in
front on me and at about 70 I got a welcome cool drenching.

Ed
2001 ST BRG
1973 TR7RV (partially reassembled)