RE: [ST] RE: movie quotes(was: Is Triumph Trying to Make Selling Their Bikes Harder)

Just joshing ya Steve.  You did used to remind me of Ringo tho, (the Beatle)
before you went and cut off your hair   :))

I'm off to the Hills now.  See y'all in 4-5 days, behave now.

Steve

"I don't know nothing 'bout birthin no babies, Miss Scarlet"

Duncan
Dallas

"Officer, it was some 'other' Red bike, I swear"